our 10 golden party rules
Please read over the following items carefully:
1. Once a deposit is processed we are unable to refund or transfer your reservation. Please understand that party planning and space reservation requires advance notice. A cancellation, even with as much as two-weeks notice, risks depriving another child of that accommodation for a party and jeopardizes the opportunity for Lost Worlds Adventures to re-book the time and space.
2. A party coordinator will contact you 48-72 hours in advance of your scheduled event to review final guest counts, to answer questions and to finalize all of the details.
3. The total maximum capacity per room is 60 guests. Please inquire with our Party Coordinator regarding additional space for guest counts above 60. For parties over 50 active players, a deposit of $500.00 is required.
4. Prices do not include tax, service charge or safety socks.* An 18% service charge is added for each party.
5. Please check in 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time for your party.
6. Activities begin and end promptly according to the window of time that has been scheduled. Activities will begin immediately. No refunds will be given for activities if any guests show up after the scheduled start time. In addition, party end times will not be extended.
7. Depending on the group size, one or more dedicated Party Hosts will attend to the party.
8. Party Room selection is at the discretion of the manager on duty and is determined by party size and timing.
9. Lost Worlds Adventures reusable Safety Socks are required for admission to the Super Play Structure and are available for $3.95 plus tax at the front counter, or from your party host. Adults entering the play structure are also required to wear Safety Socks for sanitary and safety purposes.
10. When you check-in for your party, all parties will require pre-authorization of your credit card for the cost of the party package.