Please read over the following items carefully:
- Once a deposit is processed we are unable to refund or transfer your reservation. Please understand that party planning and space reservation requires advance notice. A cancellation, even with as much as two weeks notice, risks depriving another child of that accommodation for a party and jeopardizes the opportunity for Lost Worlds Adventures to re-book the time and space.
- A party coordinator will contact you 48-72 hours in advance of your scheduled event to review final guest counts, to answer questions and to finalize all details.
- The total maximum capacity per room is 60 guests. Please inquire with our Party Coordinator regarding additional space for guest counts above 60. For parties over 60 a deposit of $500.00 is required.
- For invoices of $600.00 or more, or parties involving 16 active players or more, a 15% gratuity will be added to the total invoice.
- Please check in 10 minutes prior the scheduled start time for your party.
- Activities begin and end promptly according to the window of time that has been scheduled. Activities will begin immediately. No refunds will be given for activities if any guests show up after the scheduled start time. In addition, party end times will not be extended.
- Depending on the group size, one or more dedicated Party Hosts will attend to the party.
- Party Room selection is at the discretion of the manager on duty and is determined by party size and timing.
- The first 1:15 minutes of the party will be devoted to activities. You will have access to the dedicated party area for the final hour of your reservation for food, drinks and birthday celebration. The Brachiosaurus Bash party packages include an additional 30 minutes of activities following the time in the dedicated party area.
Lost Worlds Adventures reusable Safety Socks are required for admission to the Super Play Structure and are available for $3.00 plus tax at the front counter or from your party host. Adults entering the play structure are also required to wear Safety Socks for sanitary and safety purposes.
- Should I call with questions ahead of my scheduled event?
Most questions can be answered by reading this page carefully. All other questions will be answered by your party coordinator when you are contacted 48-72 hours before your event. Our call volume is very high, so if your question is not answered here, please email us at email@example.com. Our support hours are Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm.
- What if I want to change the party package I booked for a different package?
If you want to change the type of party booked, you do not need to call. Simply tell YOUR PARTY COORDINATOR when they call 48-72 hours before your event.
- What do I do if my guest count grows significantly?
There is no need to worry! We can handle groups of any size. Just let your Party Coordinator know the new guest count when you are contacted 48-72 hours before your event.
- Are decorations allowed?
Yes, but no confetti, please! Balloons must be tied securely.
- Are tablecloths, paper plates, cups and utensils provided?
We do not provide tablecloths, but we do setup birthday plates, cups and utensils for the children in the party. Non-birthday themed plates are provided for the adults attending the party.
- Is outside food allowed?
The only food allowed from the outside is cake and ice cream for the party. Additional lunch menu items can be purchased in advance from our Pterodactyl Café.
- Is food available on-site?
Yes, the Pterodactyl Café serves pizza, salads, hot dogs, nachos, chicken tenders and a variety of drinks and other snack items.
- Are safety socks from other entertainment centers admissible?
NO! LOST WORLDS ADVENTURES SAFETY SOCKS are the only admissible safety socks while playing on our Super Play Structure. California law requires that all guests wear socks sold specifically at the location at which you are enjoying your time. They are reusable and available for $3.00 plus tax at the front counter or from your party host.
- Is there a charge for adults who attend?
No, there is no general admission or entrance fee. If adults wish to participate with the kids in Laser Tag or Miniature Golf, there is a discounted rate for partygoers. Player slots unused by kids can be filled by adults at no additional cost if they comprise the 12 players included in the party package.